Wednesday, January 27, 2016

When are you going to learn that parents know everything?


I help in the first grade at school once a week.  I trade babysitting with another mom in our ward so she can go on a different day.  On Monday, Jenni Stoker was watching Lindey.  Lindey was talking to her and told her, "I'm smarter than my Dad."
"You are?"
"Yep!"
"Does he know?"
"No, it's my secret!"


Jenni ran into John at the school later that day and told him what Lindey had said.  When John got home that evening, he was visiting with Lindey and then said to her, "I hear you are smarter than me..."
She had a smug little look on her face and shook her head yes.  As soon as she registered what he said, her eyes got huge and she said, "You weren't suppose to know!!"
January 25, 2016



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...