Monday, April 6, 2015

One Down, 5 to go...


 We went hiking on the desert and on our adventure we found a little dugout house.  Eli told us that he was going to live there.  We explained that there was no electricity, so he wouldn't have lights or his Kindle to play.  His response? "To live here you have to be a man, and men don't play video games, so I'd be alright.  I'll just light a fire and go hunting.  I'd only have this set of clothes, so I guess I'll have to wash these..."  It was so funny to listen to him think it through.  One thing he hadn't thought about was where he was going to go to the bathroom.  He didn't know.  We told him he would have to dig a hole to go in. He did not like the sound of that at all, and so we convinced him to come home with us.
April 3rd, 2015

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...