Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My four grandmas

Sister Holyoak got up in sacrament meeting to say the closing prayer.  Lindey leaned over to me and whispered, "Mom, that's my grandma!" I said, "No, that's Chloe's grandma". Lindey got a little stink face and said, "Yes it is.  That's my nursery grandma and my other grandma has grey hair!"

We told the nursery leaders this, and both Kathy and Shaunee Harrison (the grey haired grandma) said she calls them 'grandma' quite often in nursery.  Boy, Lindey is sure going to miss them when we move!  Thanks for helping her to love nursery! :)
July 6, 2014

After church Lindey told me that she has four grandmas: Two nursery grandmas, her grandma, and her other grandma. Lol :)  You should all feel very loved!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...