Monday, October 14, 2013

Oh my Lu Lu...

 

This little girl has got some spunk!  She is becoming quite the character.  I'm sure this is the beginning of many posts on this blog with this little girl. :) 
On Saturday night, I had to go to the church to copy the ward bulletin for meetings the next day.  I took the girls and Ms. D with me.  I had to put the copy of the bulletin in the clerk's office and they have a bowl of tootsie rolls in there.  Lindey asked if she could have one.  I let her choose one out of the bowl, and she said she was going to save it until she got home.  I guess she decided not to wait that long because on the ride home Melinda and I could smell tootsie roll in the back seat.  Melinda said (in a sing-songy voice), "I smell tootsie rolls!"  Without missing a beat Lindey replied in the same sing-songy voice, "yes, you do!" We busted up laughing because it was so unexpected.  How I love this little girl! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...