Wednesday, August 28, 2013

No time

 I started babysitting for the first grade teacher this school year.  Her baby is 2/12 months old, and a cute little sweetheart.  She really is a great baby who hardly ever cries.  Yesterday I was doing laundry and after checking on the baby (she'd been sleeping for several hours) I went outside to hang some laundry on the clothesline.  When I was almost finished, Eli came out the back door, put his hands on his hips and said, "Mom, I really don't have time for this, [the baby] is crying!" 

I thought he was talking about me and said, "I always have time for her."

"No, Mom, not you, Me!  I don't have time for her."

Lol, It was so funny at the time, but got me to thinking that maybe I need to make more time for my children and stop using that phrase. I don't think I use it all that much, but out of the mouths of babes...
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...