Thursday, April 11, 2013

Choir Bound...

We were watching General Conference on Sunday.  The Tabernacle Choir was singing a hymn and I mentioned to the kids that one of our neighbor's dad sang in the choir.  We talked about it for a minute, then went back to listening to conference.  After a few more speakers, there was a congregational hymn.  It was a hymn we have sung a lot in church, so I was familiar enough with it to sing the alto part.  We were about halfway through the hymn when Zander, who was sitting next to me, said, "Wow, Mom!  You are really good!  You could totally join the Tabernacle Choir!"  I told him, "Thank you.  That was a very nice compliment."  Lol.  Thanks, for the boost to my ego, son.  That was great--it totally made my day! :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...