Friday, December 7, 2012

Zippy's watching...

We started our Elf on the Shelf tradition this year.  The kids are having so much fun finding Zippy every morning.  A few days ago he was in the Christmas tree where the kids could see him from the couch.  It was pretty close to bed time and I had had my fill of rambunctous children for the day.  I was sitting on the couch and Eli kept doing headstands next to me on the couch.  I had asked him repeatedly to stop, but he kept on doing it.  I said to him, "Eli!  Enough!  Stop doing that!  I've asked you several times, and I'm done asking."  He knelt next to me on the couch and happily said, "Mom, Zippy's watching you and you are being grouchy!" LOL  It totally caught me off gaurd and all I could do was laugh.  When I finished laughing I reminded him that Zippy was watching him too and he wasn't listening to what I was asking him to do.  Needed that laugh to get me through to bedtime.  Thanks, Eli!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...