Monday, August 20, 2012

Use can use the tweezers...

I awoke early to get some chores done in the yard before it hit a million degrees outside. I was busily getting materials gathered together when I heard a small sound behind me. I turned to see my 5 year old rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He yawned, strectched, and said, "Daddy, I love you!".

Well, my heart just melted. I picked him up and gave him a big hug. He asked what I was doing and I told him that I was going to trim the tree in the front yard.

He perked up a little and asked if he could help. I agreed and we went around front to get started. I put the tools on the bench in front of our house while I covered the roses with a sheet (easier clean up with all the little branches and leaves that fall when I am trimming- I don't like diving for those things a bunch of rose plants...).

He walked over to where the tools where and picked up the rake. He smiled at me and said, while pointing at the shears, "Daddy, I will use the rake while you use the tweezers!"

Ha ha ha. I laughed and hugged him again.

What a cute kid!

Love you Micah-moo!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Gotta be careful with those tweezers! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...