Thursday, August 23, 2012

Are you a dork?

This evening I was out front weeding the flowerbed.  John came over and began helping.  He reached down to pull out a weed and hit his thumbnail into the brick lining the flowerbed.  He yelled, "Ouch!"  and when I asked him what happened he told me, "Nothing, I'm just a dork."
"No you're not." I said.
"Yes, I am!  No one else does that same thing to their nails every day."
"I do stuff like that all the time."
John said, "Guess that makes you a dork too."
"Well then, it's a good thing we are married." I said.  "We can be dorks together."
Eli had wandered over by us as we were having this little conversation and he piped up and said, "I'm not a dork, I'm not married!"
Hopefully, someday you will be a dork too son. :) lol

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...