Saturday, June 2, 2012

Back when I was in high school...

This morning we decided to deep clean a little around the house.  We had cleaned off the plant shelves and dusted all that was on them, and then had moved on to the curio cabinet.  We took everything out of it, washed the shelves, wiped the dust off of the figurines, and then began loading everything back into it.  The kids were all interested in looking up close at our collectables.  John collected Garfield back in the day and I collected Precious Moments.  Morgan was loving all of them, so I was telling her that, "I got most of these Precious Moments figures back when I was in high school."  Morgan said, "So, back in the 1900's?"  Thanks for making me feel old! (Even if it really was--just when you say it that way...)

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

Okay, I seriously laughed out loud at this one. Boy, that Morgan can sure come out with some good lines, can't she?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...