Saturday, December 24, 2011

Chillin'

Each year my parents take us to Sam's Club as part of our Christmas gift. I love doing this for a couple reasons, 1) it brings my whole family together for a morning or afternoon and 2) we can stock up on household items that will last us approximately 6 months- and THAT my friends is a bonus!

While we were searching and locating our desired items, my children were wandering with various older cousins. When we finally caught up to our kids, this is what we found. Not only were they kicked back, but they were loving the massage and heat settings as well.

What silly boys. It took a minute to convince them to exit the chair so we could leave. I love these two....

(And thanks mom and dad for the amazing gift)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...