Friday, November 18, 2011

Watch out...we have an insulting computer!

So this morning I was tired of seeing the "download the new i-tunes" box pop up when I started up the computer.  I've tried to do so several times, but it has yet to work.  I decided to give it a go once again this morning.  To my surprise it actually started downloading the new i-tunes.  I left it to do it's thing as the computer is several years old and slower than cold tar, and we went to exercise at the church. 

When we got home, I set to work cleaning the house, and Micah asked if he could play the compter.  I said he could.  He excitedly climbed in the computer chair and then said to me over his shoulder, "It's done insulting stuff, Mom!" 

"What, Micah?" I asked.

"The computer.  It's done insulting stuff." Micah said again.

I had totally forgotten that I had told i-tunes to install and for the life of me could not figure out what he was talking about.  I came over to the computer to see exactly what he meant and saw a box on the desktop that said i-tunes had finished installing and the computer needed to restart.

I didn't even know he knew what installing meant, and how he knew that's what the computer had done was beyond me! LOL 

I'll have to watch our computer closer.  Maybe that's why it runs so slow--the programs are tired of getting insulted and are refusing to perform!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

That darn computer! Shame on it for being insulting. Maybe it needs a time out! LOL! Thanks for sharing these Micah moments! Gotta love that kid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...