Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Way More Sense...

Before school this morning, Zander pulled all his papers out of his backpack and put them on the counter.  He pulled the last one out, and was kind of hesitant to show it to me.  On the front of his homework was a note that read "Awesome Work!", a smiley face, and the letter E circled.

Zander said to me, "Mom, I got an E.  That's almost an F!"

I said, "The E means Excellent."

Zander said, "Oh, well that's good! But she should have done an A for Awesome.  That would have made way more sense!"

Sorry you had to think you were getting a bad grade for so long.  Maybe you shouldn't wait until the next morning to show me your homework! LOL

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

Pretty insightful thinking on his part! I did chuckle a bit when I read over this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...