Friday, October 7, 2011

I Miss You Mama!

Yesterday I was cleaning off my desk in the scrapbook room.  There isn't a door on the room as it is off our master bedroom, but we do have a baby gate. Eli was in the doorway playing with the swinging door of the gate.  He swung it too hard and locked himself out.  He threw himself on the floor and just started sobbing. 

After a few minutes he stopped and was just laying on the floor outside the gate. 

A couple of minutes passed and then I heard, "Momma, I miss you! Pweeese open the gate!"

I love that you missed  me even though we could see each other the entire time! LOL

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh, Eli! He's such a cutie! Isn't it a great feeling to be on the receiving end of such innocent and heartfelt love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...