Thursday, September 29, 2011

Out to Lunch...

Last Wednesday I had to take the three younger children with me to Provo for a doctor's appointment.  Not excited to go by myself, but it couldn't be avoided.  I held off feeding them until we were back through the canyon (the boys get carsick), and they had actually been much better than I was hoping they'd be as we went to the doctor and ran a few errands.  I took them to Wendy's for a late lunch.  After we had ordered, gotten everyone to the table, drinks filled, meals handed out and settled in I sighed in relief.  Micah looked at me (in a very suave manner--head cocked to one side, one eyebrow raised), and said, "Mom, thanks for coming to lunch with me."

As if it was all his idea!
LOL 
Anytime Micah, anytime.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

What a charmer... look out ladies.... lol :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...