Thursday, August 25, 2011

Superman???

This evening I took the 5 older kids and went to visit a good friend in town and his kids while our wives were at their monthly BUNKO girl's night out event. When we returned home, I was getting Eli out of the car and I dropped a water bottle on the ground. It was dark and I couldn't see where it went. Micah was standing by me and started looking for it. He looked for a minute and then reached under the van. He reached again, and again. Finally, he looked up at me and said, "Dad, you need to lift this thing up so I can get the bottle!". It is nice to know he thinks that I have superhuman strength and could lift our van...
What a character!

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Wait, so did you lift the van? After all, I know you could if you wanted...

Mr. Hughes said...

Of course I lifted the van...
After all I AM superman!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...