Saturday, July 2, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Micah's birthday is fast approaching, and as his mother, I realized I had no clue what we were going to get him for presents, what type of cake he wanted, etc.  Yesterday I had this conversation with him...

"Micah, what do you want for your birthday?"

"My birthday is tomorrow???!!"

"No, in 10 days it will be your birthday.  So, what do you want for presents?"

"Hmmm....a new coloring thing."

"A new coloring thing??"

"Yeah."

"What else do you want?"

"Chocolate cake..."

"What do you want your cake to look like?"

"A race car-- like last time."

"The same as last year?"

"Yeah, I like that."

"Ok, what other presents do you want besides a new coloring thing?"

"CHEESE!!...and ice cream."

"To go with your cake?"

"Yeah, and that's it."

Should be pretty easy to please! :)

3 comments:

Joan said...

Yes, that wonderful birthday tradition of cheese and cake. Love it!

Jenni S said...

Just make it a chocolate cheese cake, done! Hahaha!

Teachinfourth said...

Curses, Jenni totally stole my comment! Oh well, I guess I should have made it a few days ago instead...

I hope Micah has a great birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...