Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sister Allie's Mom...

So, this is a story that will be short, but bring a smile to your face. Yesterday when our friends had stopped by to see us, Heather shared this story. (I hope I get it sort of right). She said that while we were gone, she had seen Micah at the store (I think it was the store). He ran up to her, knowing that she was his friend Allie's mom. He is a show off by nature and wanted to show her some new trick he could do. Because he couldn't remember her name, said, "Sister Allie's Mom... Sister Allie's mom look what I can do..."

We love you little man and we are glad to be coming home today to be with you again.

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

I'm excited to meet Micah sometime in the next week...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...