Thursday, May 5, 2011

"I am Sick,,,"

My sweet daughter was at school while my wife and I were at the hospital trying to get little Ms. Lindey here. Eli was having a hard time at home without his mom and dad around. Morgan was feeling a little down because she wanted to be at home helping Grandma Millett with him.
At some point in the early morning, Morgan went to her teacher and said, "Ms. Wilske, I am sick....Homesick. I want to go home.
Mrs. Wilske knew what was going on at home and asked her to get a drink of water and use the restroom and see if she felt better. Mrs. Wilske knew that Allisha's mom was really in no position to come and get her, what with the little boys there so she tried to comfort her. After a while, Morgan settled down and she ended up staying for the rest of the day.
What lucky parents we are to have such a sensitive and caring little girl who wanted to help her grandma and little brother. We love you sis!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...