Sunday, April 3, 2011

Since I won...

While we were watching General Conference this afternoon, I got out Conference Bingo for the kids to play.  I also gave them a small bowl of cherrios for markers and some jelly beans for the free space.  Our rule is that they are not for eating until someone has gotten bingo, then you can eat your pieces and start over.  Micah quickly began putting cherrios on all the squares.  I tried to help him by showing that he had to listen, and when the speaker would say one of the words on his board, we would mark it then.  I quickly realized that I didn't want to fight him on it, and as long as he was being quiet and not distracting anyone else, I would let him do what he wanted with his bingo board.  After a few minutes, all the spaces on Micah's board were filled up. Then came this comment...


"Mom, since I just won, I'm going to go ahead and eat my cherrios and jelly beans."

Congratulations on getting the first bingo, Micah! Lol

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

So, when one person wins, everybody wins...right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...