Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nooo!!!

Yesterday morning at about 6:30am, I walked down the hallway to wake the kids up so they could get ready for school.  As I was in their rooms I hear, "NO! NOOOO!!!"  I quickly went to find out what Eli was screaming about.  To my surprise he was fast asleep.  I watched him for a few minutes and he didn't even stir.  I thought, "Okay, that was weird." and then went on with our morning of getting John and the kids off to school.

About an hour later, both Eli and Micah were still sleeping, and I was in the scrapbook room pulling some things together to work on later.  Again I heard Eli yelling, "NO! NO! MICAH!!!!! NO, MICAH, NO!!!!! NOOO!!!"  I rushed back to the boys thinking that Micah had woken up and was in the crib with Eli trying to get him out or something. Again, not the case.  Both the boys were still fast asleep.  His yelling didn't even stir Micah.  LOL  That must have been some dream Eli was having!

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

I have dreams like that sometimes, too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...