Sunday, March 13, 2011

What Are You Going to Be?

So last night as I was snuggling with the kids on the couch, Micah climbed onto my lap. I love to chat with him because he ALWAYS makes me laugh (even when I want to be angry...). Anyways...I started asking what he was going to be when he grew up. It went something like this:
Me: So, when you grow up are you going to be a bull-rider?
Micah: Yup
Me: Are you going to be a race car driver?
Micah: Sure (shoulder shrug)
Me: Are you going to be a brain surgeon?
Micah: Yes!
Me: (thinking that he was just saying yes to everything I was saying went for the BIG one...) Are you going to be the President of the United States?
Micah: (He stopped what he was doing and looked at me in pure disgust) Ummm.. NO!

I laughed and laughed. Guess we don't have a politician in our midst.

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

(Audible sigh of relief) Sounds like bull-rider status won't be challenged then...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...