Sunday, February 27, 2011

You've got the same amount as the rest of us!

As we were leaving church today, Micah gave Sister Robertson a thumbs up.  He then started pointing other fingers and making up his own signs at random. (I've been trying to teach him how to do "I love you" in sign language, but he hasn't caught on that I am actually saying something to him. It's pretty funny to watch.) 

Sister Robertson did the "Live Long and Prosper" sign, and asked him if he could do that one. 

He gave her a funny look and then said, "I can't do that!  I don't have that many fingers!"

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

Man...when I started to read this I was a bit worried that maybe a wrong finger or two might have gone up while trying to form the right sign.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...