Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dad, I am Gonna Miss Her...

Aunt Nichole came to visit us today, all the way from PA. Well, okay, she didn't come just to visit us, but she did stop by with her two cute girls. Micah enjoyed the afternoon playing with his cousins that he doesn't get to see very often anymore.

It was after 6pm and Auntie Nichole needed to get going as she was going to Colorado for the night to visit friends there. After she left, Micah came and crawled on the couch next to me and said, "Dad, I am gonna miss Aunt Nichole and Linny". I told him not to be too sad as he would see them again on Saturday in Vernal. He smiled at me and then ran off to play. He is such a cute kid. Thanks for the smiles, Micah, when your Daddy needs them most.

3 comments:

The Merrell Family said...

That is so sweet!! It was so fun getting to visit with all of you! I was sad that it was short, but I am so glad that I came. See you this weekend Micah!!

Teachinfourth said...

Can I admit that I almost came to visit you today? When my TomTom lost its maps and the weather forecaster predicted gloom and doom for the weekend, I decided against it.

One day soon, my friend...one day soon...

Mr. Hughes said...

Teach- sure, sure...making threats now are we? lol- I am glad you are even still considering coming by! You will be most welcome in our crazy household! Thanks for the funny comments! Oh, and Twlight is so NOT mine! (Although I will admit that I have read them. Don't think I would do that again, but whatever...) Hope you Tom Tom gets unlost soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...