Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All full, and laps are best (especially if it is Grandma's)!

We were eating dinner at the Chow Hound on Monday and right before we were leaving, Micah, who had been sitting with Grandma and Grandpa, came over to me and said, "I ate all my chicken, I ate all my fries, and I drank all my drunk!"

After dinner we went up to Grandma and Grandpa's house to play the Wii.  The kids were playing Mario Kart.  Micah was looking around for a place to sit and saw that Grandma's lap was unoccupied at the moment.  He went over to her and said, "Can I sit on your lap?  It's easier to play if you sit on laps."

Micah, you never cease to keep us laughing!

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

Maybe that's why I stink at video games...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...