Friday, January 28, 2011

Just Thought You Should Know That!

As we arrived home yesterday, Micah was in the Trooper with me. We pulled into the driveway and I opened the door and got out. Micah was sitting in the back seat and was working his way between the seats to get out the door. He made it to the doorway and stood there looking at me. We were about eye level.

"Dad, I love you. I just thought you should know that."

"I love you too buddy."

And then my precious 3 year old boy was gone in a flash running up the walk to the front door.

That was enough to make the bad day I was having seem a lot less dark and reminded me that no matter what, I will always have my sweet children. I love you Micah!

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

We all need to have moments such as these in our lives. Glad you had one when it was needed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...